Monday, August 27, 2012

It's OVER!

The next 21 days I will be blogging about my adventure doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I will posting how I'm feeling, and also about the food I'm eating. I will not be able to post recipes from the program itself. However if you would like those recipes, information, about the program, or would like to join this or up coming 21DSD them clink the link on the side of this page.

The 21 Day Sugar Detox is OVER!! I'm not really celebrating though.... It has been great! I have lost 5 pound in the last 21 days. I didn't even think my body would do that, so I am very grateful! I have found some new energy. Not the highs and lows normally associated with sugar in all it's forms. After the first week is has been smooth sailing for me. 

We have been out of town a lot lately. As a matter of fact we just got home from NC. I have come to realize that unless it is a quality Paleo restaurant.....then I really don't like eating out. You just never REALLY know what you are going to get. I just feel so much better, when I eat at home. Even when I eat the "cleanest" thing on a menu, I'm still going to get horrible oils (ya know, those ones mentioned in the 21dsd manual...) in that food and also tons of sodium for sure. Not to mention possibly gluten in some restaurants who aren't that safe with their practices.

Check out my FB page and the album named NOMS for the latest on all the pics of the food I have eaten on this detox. It was quite simply....amazing food for sure. I'm going out right now as a matter of fact for more ingredients for more detox friendly foods. Now does that mean that I'm not gonna make some pumpkin pancakes.....NO..... now that I'm off the detox I will most definitely make those!! I've been staring at the pic of them in Practical Paleo for two weeks now haha! I'm just saying I love some of those detox recipes SO much I'm gonna keep them in my arsenal even while NOT detoxing!

So I wanna know how you guys that did the detox as well ended up?! Tell me! :)

Remember you can always check out the detox for your self here.


No comments:

Post a Comment