Friday, August 17, 2012

Days 11 and 12: 21DSD

The next 21 days I will be blogging about my adventure doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I will posting how I'm feeling, and also about the food I'm eating. I will not be able to post recipes from the program itself. However if you would like those recipes, information, about the program, or would like to join this or up coming 21DSD them clink the link on the side of this page.

Days 11 and 12 
Still doing good. Haven't lost anymore weight but thats o.k. Heck I didn't think I would lose any, so 5 pounds is pretty SWEET!! My energy is good and my emotions are good! Not really moody or depressed. That's a good thing right!?! :)

Food has been pretty sparse. Actually got some groceries today and I have some awesome food coming up in the next two weeks and hopefully some awesome pictures to match. So far on the menu I've got....

Mustard glazed chicken thighs
Broco-cauli chowder with bacon crumbles
Italian style stuffed peppers
Bacon wrapped chicken thighs
Cauliflower mash
Roasted asparagus
Suateed spinach with pine nuts and raisins (no raisins in my portion-21DSD)
Zucchini noodles and bolognese 
Stuffed mushrooms
Green Salad with balsamic vinaigrette 
Steamed brocolli
Crustless quiche with bacon

Man, I'm ready to get cookin'!! All of these recipes are coming from Practical Paleo. An AWESOME new book from Diane Sanfilippo, BS, NC. She is also the maker of the 21 DSD that we are doing right now. Wanna join?? Click the 21 DSD icon on the side of this blog and you will find all the info you need to start!

Also, We will be traveling to a wedding this coming weekend. We will be gone for 3 days I think. Time to take the detox on the road! I will be documenting how I eat while we are out and about. Guess what will be traveling in my purse....You'll have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment