Saturday, August 11, 2012

Days 5 and 6: 21DSD

The next 21 days I will be blogging about my adventure doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I will posting how I'm feeling, and also about the food I'm eating. I will not be able to post recipes from the program itself. However if you would like those recipes, information, about the program, or would like to join this or up coming 21DSD them clink the link on the side of this page.

Days 5 and 6
I'm feeling great!! I think one reason why being on the detox isn't bothering me so much any more is because I've lost 5 lbs. Un-flippin-heard of for me!! But I'll take it! I feel like my energy is up more than it was at the start of the week. 

This weekend we had two get togethers with friends. The first was a family game night with friends. To this event I brought bacon wrapped sweet potatoes (I didn't eat them, sweet potatoes are NOT detox friendly) and I also brought Paleomg's baby pizza bites.  They were a hit and Paleo friendly. The pizza bites were detox friendly so I chowed down on them! The next get together was game night with our Sunday School class. I didn't bring anything to this one cause we were planning on going out to eat as a little date before hand. But out of 7 different people that we asked to babysit....they. all. said. no. We have pretty good kids ya know!! So matt went and stayed home with the kids and had dinner and brought them over for a couple of hours till they started having a meltdown. Ugh. Anyway they had some awesome looking desserts that the kids sampled. But I had my water. 

My meals the last two days have been. Crustless quiche. (I'm telling ya, it will last a while) tuna on greens with olive oil, roast chicken salad x's 2, and tonight dinner......

Yes, I was HUNGRY! 3 pasture raised eggs cooked in grass fed butter, pan roasted asparagus, and carrot sticks with guacamole. 



No comments:

Post a Comment