Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 2: 21DSD

The next 21 days I will be blogging about my adventure doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I will posting how I'm feeling, and also about the food I'm eating. I will not be able to post recipes from the program itself. However if you would like those recipes, information, about the program, or would like to join this or up coming 21DSD them clink the link on the side of this page.


Day 2

So today was a bit tougher than yesterday. I am craving stuff a lot! And not just craving normal stuff, I'm craving stuff that I've never wanted before. Such as breakfast cereal and fruit gummy snacks. What in the world? I have had a slight headache this evening and last. Not sure if that is solely because of this or not. I'm not super hungry though. I was for dinner, but only because we ate about 2 hours later than normal. :/

Today's food was the same as yesterday so I didn't take pics. I had the left over squash fritatta for breakfast. A handful of pecans for a snack. grass fed beef lettuce wraps for lunch and made a salad with the same beef and some guac for dinner. 

I know, not too exciting but the left overs are gone so I have to cook again tomorrow! :) Happy Detoxing....

No comments:

Post a Comment