Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What happened?





So I feel a little off kilter since I didn't make it to CFN ANY last week. We were on the road with my hubby. So that mean long hours in a car, food on the road and no CFN. Recipe for disaster I would say. Oh well, we have slowed back down and all is well. Back to CFN tomorrow. I've had other work outs that I haven't posted but I will try to be better about keeping up with that. I have tried lots of new recipes and even made up a few of my own!! La-ti-da! I'm very proud of them actually. Some friends actually even made my recipe and LOVED it so I was very happy. Now I just need to find out how to post pics here ( I know I'm awful with technical stuff) and we will be set.

I think I've got it! forgive me if it is weird....Here is a shot (albeit crappy iPhone shot) of Caveman Crunch. Got the recipe from here.... http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/grain-free-goodies/caveman-crunch/

www.civilizedcavemancooking.com is an awesome blog by an awesome dude. I've made MANY of his recipes and none of them have failed me. I added pecans to this recipe and used coconut oil instead of grape seed and let me just say it was dangerous to have this around the house. I wanted to munch on it all the time. The girls ate it for breakfast with some coconut milk. YUMMY!



This is paleo dirty rice... I got this recipe from http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-dirty-rice/ www.elanaspantry.com was a God send for me when I started out on this journey. Let me tell you.. I don't like cauliflower but I LOVE this dish.

This is one of my FAVORITE go to dishes!! I make this every week if not twice a week and I LOVE it! All it is is some grass fed beef browned and drained. Then I sautee up some broccoli, mushroom, asparagus, zucchini, and napa cabbage and mix it all together. I add some salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and coconut amines to taste. My hubby likes this with Thai hot sauce.











Well it is getting late and I have to be up at 4:50 for CFN in the morning. I will try to get caught up tomorrow. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment