Monday, February 20, 2012

new week


so my goal this weeks is NO SUGAR!! I ate horribly on friday of last week and man did I feel it. Today is day three of no sugar. I would have normally gotten at least two cappuccino's at church yesterday and one hazelnut latte at starbucks in the evening, but nothing!! I got a pack of gum instead. The latte's are really gonna get to me...no joke!

Yesterdays eats were a piece of sausage and a hand full of walnuts and shredded unsweetened coconut, salad with chicken, mushrooms, peppers onion, guac, salsa, and dinner was chicken salad lettuce wraps. I made a treat out of chopped walnuts, shredded unsweetened coconut, coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, and hazelnut butter. It was needed and yummy!

Today's eat so far are.... one eggs and two pieces of sausage, left over chicken salad, and I have some chicken marinating in the fridge for tonights chicken fajita salad. My daughter helped me mix the marinade. :) I'm using a skirt steak marinade from the food lover's primal palate. It looks like it is gonna be YUMMY! Can't wait!

www.primalpalate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment