Monday, February 11, 2013

Asian Spaghetti Squash

So if you read my blog yesterday you know I sent my oldest daughter to church with her dress on backwards. Well today I find out I send my youngest daughter out with her coat inside out. What is going on with me?!?! Anyway, here is a recipe for ya'll who love spaghetti squash. I hope you like it.

Asian Spaghetti Squash
serves appx 4

1 medium pre-roasted spaghetti squash
4 slices of bacon, thinly diced
1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 small onion, minced
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
2 Tablespoons of coconut aminos
4 fried eggs

In a large pan over medium heat brown up the bacon
Remove from pan and add sesame oil, onion, garlic and pepper flakes
Cook until onions are translucent
Add coconut aminos, squash and bacon (reserving a little bacon for garnish)
Cook until squash is warmed through and all the ingredient are incorporated
Top each portion with a fried egg and garnish with crispy bacon crumbles and red pepper flakes




No comments:

Post a Comment