Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How's it going?

Well It's going great actually! I'm completing my challenge requirements set by my husband and even exceeding them! HUMPH to you hubby, who said I couldn't do it!! :) I haven't been putting my WOD info on here that I have been doing so here is what we did today at CFN!!


Strength:
7 x 1 Shoulder Press (Still can only do 55#) But Julie was awesome and PR'd I believe!! WHOO HOO! AND the Warrior Sista's :) were working it out to my right today!! I'm not sure what their #'s were, but I must find out! They were rocking' it! 
-then-
12 minute AMRAP of:
3 Snatches (any style) 135/95# (my form still sucks, this is the hardest movement for me to get down)
20 Double-Unders (I did 60 singles)
So the final result was 8 rounds in 12 minutes.
I've tried a couple new recipes this week. One was 5 spice short ribs by www.theclothesmakethegirl.com  They were yummy and very easy since it was a crock pot meal.
The other one was called kitchen sink hash from www.paleomg.com It was AWESOME!!!
I would add a picture but something is funky and I can't this morning. Hmmm....mental note.....must get hubby to fix this.....

Have a great day everyone.....Eat Clean, Work Hard, Don't Give Up, and Don't Give In!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment