Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday already??


Today I woke up to my girls in my bed. Soon after that the hubby went off to work and the girls and I sang through little bunny foo foo (even though they thought little bunny poo poo was much funnier) about 7 times, twinkle twinkle little star and the ABC's once. Then we headed down for breakfast. I didn't have a lot of time this morning so I just grabbed a hard boiled egg and some walnuts. The girls had cereal, banana, and almond milk.

I was SOOOOO tempted to stop somewhere to pick up lunch on my way home from running errands but I didn't. And boy am I glad, cause the lunch that I made was rockin'! I filled a bowl with salad, cucumbers and radishes. I topped that with a drizzle of EVOO and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Then placed a scoop of tuna salad in the bowl and topped it with slivers of pear. I loved it!! The girls had my favorite brand of hot dog. It is actually the only kind I buy for the girls. It is Applegate Farms grassfed beef hotdogs. The only ingredients are 100% grassfed beef, and spices. That's it! Anyway they had a hot dog some walnuts and some sliced pear for lunch. Here is a pic of my tuna creation... :P

Dinner was so easy to make since I did all my prep work on Friday. I did learn that I need to cook more veggies than I think. They were all gone after dinner and I don't have any for left overs. :( Anyway, I just took the veggies out of their bags in the fridge, seasoned and oiled them up and placed them on a baking sheet. I put them in a 400 degree oven and let them roast up.

So this is acorn squash coated with coconut oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Then we have broccoli coated with olive oil and seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper. And there is also carrots coated with coconut oil and seasoned with cumin, salt and pepper. We also had lemon pepper chicken for dinner.

Pardon the quality of my photos, they are all taken with my phone. :/

So tomorrow is CFN workout day. I see that we are doing back squats again for our strength training. I just started walking normally yesterday from weds back squats!! Oh well, I'll suck it up. Hopefully I can get some more weight on the bar this time. We shall see....




No comments:

Post a Comment