Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Do You Like Yummy Things??

Now let me ask you this.....do you like FREE yummy things??? Well, the Holidays are fast approaching, and we need to start getting prepared! Now, if you've been around here any length of time, you know that I'm not a big proponent of sweets on a normal basis. But let's keep it real y'all....sometimes you need a freakin' cupcake for sanity's sake! And you know at Thanksgiving and Christmas I don't want to be the odd ball walking away from the dessert table. BUT I'm not going to gobble down gluten either! Soooooo.....I think I've come up with a solution for you....How 'bout you enter my contest for a $20 gift certificate for delicious Paleo desserts! That's a whole 'lotta cupcakes!!

We have a local bakery here called Mason Dixon Bakery (which will become Mason Dixon Bakery and Bistro on January 2nd 2015!!!) (Can you tell I'm excited!?!?!?). When I am in need of a treat, I scoop up the kids and head on out. Lately my baked good of choice has been the Paleo Brownie! It is DELICIOUS!!


I mean really!?!? Look at that! Yes, it is a good as it looks! My girls usually pick out a Chocolate Heaven cupcake or a cake pop. 

But this isn't just for local peeps either. See, Mason Dixon Bakery SHIPS these delectable cookies, cakes, pies and breads all over the country. If you win the gift certificate you could use it to order Paleo desserts for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table. Maybe a German Chocolate Cake.......




Or maybe a Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, or a loaf or two of Pumpkin Pie bread......Oh, yeah, you're right, that IS a Pumpkin Cheesecake right there in the top right corner!



Also....do you remember eating stuffing before Paleo? For me, it was one of the highlights of the Thanksgiving table. Mason Dixon Bakery also offers Paleo Stuffing Mixes. I am actually going to be buying some for our Thanksgiving dinner. 


Heres' the deal....TO ENTER....
1. "LIKE" Mason Dixon Bakery on FB here and tell them "Paleo Mommy sent me"
2. "LIKE" Paleo Mommy on FB here
3.  Comment on the contest announcement on the Paleo Mommy FB page and SHARE to let me know you have completed the  requirements.

The lucky winner will be selected on Tuesday at noon! Good luck and share away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment