Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Ah, the New Year! There's just something about a fresh start, a clean slate, a new year of new possibilities, that makes us so optimistic.  That being said, how many of us start out with this new attitude and by Feb 1st we are looking for our new fresh start and clean slate again? I know I have. This year, aside from striving to be the person God created me to be and live as healthy as possible, I have a new and VERY big goal. To write a cookbook! It is a scary and exciting thought, but that is what I would love to do. It is my dream. Sometimes it is scary to put your dreams out there for all the dream haters to smash and dash them! haha! But there it is....My dream is to write a cookbook. Don't get me wrong I have a lot to learn and a ways to go but I'm reading everything I can get my hands on about the subject. We shall see what happens!

So what about you guys? What are your goals and dreams for 2013? Don't be afraid to share them!! :) I am testing some recipes right now and have 3 more that I have down on paper to try next week. I will post one of them for you guys on the blog. Thank you all for your support and I hope to meet a lot more people here at Paleo Mommy in 2013. Have a wonderful New Years Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment