Sunday, June 2, 2013

WARNING!!!! Busy Days Ahead....Must Prepare!!

Summertime is the time to relax....right?! Well, summertime around here means it's time for VBS! I am a stay at home mom and my kids aren't in school yet (oldest starting K this year!!) so I'm usually in no hurry when it comes to breakfasts. But during the week of VBS I get a taste of what most moms have to do during the school year....get breakfast on the table in a hurry! I just wanted to share with you guys how we take care of that situation, just to give you another option or maybe some new ideas!! Here is what our breakfast will look like this week...



So here I have the girls favorite foods, so no begging to hurry and eat their bfast!! I browned up some pastured pork sausage and once cooked laid them out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Those will go in the freezer and then divided into the portions we will need each morning. I also boiled a dozen eggs. My girls LOVE hard boiled eggs. So each morning we will throw the sausage in the microwave, grab an egg and a piece of fruit and we are good to go! VIOLA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment