Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 1: 21DSD

The next 21 days I will be blogging about my adventure doing the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I will posting how I'm feeling, and also about the food I'm eating. I will not be able to post recipes from the program itself. However if you would like those recipes, information, about the program, or would like to join this or up coming 21DSD them clink the link on the side of this page.


Day 1:
So I had a harder time that I expected today. I'm obviously paleo already so I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. I think it was mostly mental. Knowing that I couldn't have something if I really wanted it ....well.... frustrated me. Anyway I made it.

Breakfast wasn't too good today. I was rushed and only had some sauteed kale and 1/2 banana.

Lunch was great! I made the squash frittata from the program manual. It was really tasty and quite pretty too. IMHO.



And dinner was pretty much AWESOME! Another recipe from the manual.....grass fed beef lettuce boats.


SO flippin' delicious, and and the cucumber and pepper you see on top of them are part of the cucumber salsa that I whipped up from the manual as well. I didn't think I would like it that much, but I did! My daughter even mentioned how she loved the "cucumber stuff!"


No comments:

Post a Comment